Kleemann Mobicone MCO 13 S Cone Crusher
Kleemann Mobicone MCO 13 S Cone Crusher For Sale (Australia)
888 Crushing and Screening Equipment (888CSE) has a USED / fully refurbished / full reconditioned Track Mounted (1)Kleemann Mobicone MCO 13 S Cone Crusher for Sale. Located in Western Australia.
This is a large Track Mounted 400HP Cone crusher with 20×8 triple deck screen on board. It is designed for closed circuit screening / crushing and is suitable for high capacity crushing and screening in many large quarry and mining applications.
The Kleemann Mobicone MCO 13 S cone crusher is very popular in high production secondary and tertiary crushing applications around the world.
The Kleemann Mobicone MCO 13 S is especially sought after in Australia for High Capacity Mineral, Aggregate and Iron Ore Crushing.
With “typical” Potential Capacities of around (2)450tph and up to (2)800tph (depending on feed grade and product size / type etc), the Kleemann Mobicone MCO 13 S closed circuit cone crusher offers a low cost per tonne in any high production application.
Features of the Kleemann Mobicone MCO 13 S Cone Crusher are: –
Track Mounted Mobile cone crusher with on-board triple deck screening plant.
Heavy Duty 125 tonne plant weight when fully assembled with Excellent on site Mobility.
Closed circuit crushing capability to produce 1, 2 or 3 grades of finished product after a suitable capacity Primary Jaw Crusher. (Optional extra pricing may apply depending on number of products / conveyors required).
On Board Power (Genset) with option to run the unit “stand-alone” OR from Mains Power / Central Generator for reduced diesel / fuel consumption. $Extra – POA.
The Kleemann Mobicone MCO 13 S Cone Crusher, offered by 888CSE is now fully reconditioned to the highest level and includes the following: –
New / Unused Superior Industries Patriot™ P400 (400HP / 300kW) cone crusher. The P400 is an Industry Leading and well proven US designed and manufactured cone crusher.
The Powerful and reliable US Made Patriot™ P400 cone crusher (400HP / 300kW) is very comparable with “Mining Industry Standard” crushers from (4)Metso (HP400) and (5)Excel (Raptor XL400),
The Patriot ™ P400 Cone crusher is designed and manufactured with added safety, operational / maintenance features and benefits when compared to “similar” cone crusher on the market. (click to see video here)
This new / unused Superior Patriot ™ P400 Cone Crusher comes with an unrivalled 2 year crusher (6)warranty, backed Australia-wide by 888CSE’s extensive and industry leading after sales support.
- New / Unused (7)Scania Diesel Engine to OEM specification.
- NEW / Unused 400HP (300kW High performance cone crusher)
- NEW Cone control system.
- Updated / simplified electrical control system for cone and overall plant.
- Refurbished Screenbox with woven wire screen meshes.
- Refurbished conveyors with new bearings.
- New conveyor belts throughout.
- Rollers replaced as required.
- Head / tail drums refurbished.
- Motors / Gearboxes refurbished. (some new gearboxes have been fitted)
- Plant fully assembled, tested and “dry run” at 888CSE depot prior to despatch.
- A parts warranty is included for all 888CSE replaced items.
- On site commissioning is included by 888CSE within mainland Australia.
Plant has been generally tidied up and fully repainted and now presents “as close to new / (8)OEM specification” as possible.
Please note that some photos / specifications on this website are “file photos” and “general OEM specifications” for reference / indicative purposes only.
All potential buyers are requested to fully inspect the condition and specification of the mobile cone crusher being advertised. All potential buyers should assess for themselves the high quality of the refurbishment work carried out by (9)888CSE.
This Crusher is very competitively Priced against a “new / 2020 replacement unit”.
The USED / Refurbished Kleemann Mobicone MCO13s Cone Crusher Price is ONLY (10)AUD$1,688,000.00+GST = AUD$1,856,800.00 (Ex works Perth.)
Hire Options are available – Mainland Australia Only.
Price is Fully Refurbished / Reconditioned. Ex works Perth (Western Australia).
888CSE can at extra cost to the quoted price, arrange to ship the refurbished Kleemann cone crusher through Fremantle Port (Western Australia) to most major ports around the world. $POA – As a guide only, this is approx USD$1,200,000.00 FOB Fremantle Port – Western Australia, at Feb 2020 Exchange rates – subject to re-quote at time of sale! Buyer to add all freight / port charges to this cost. $POA
For more information on this outstanding opportunity to purchase or hire the Kleemann MOBICONE MCO 13 S cone crusher, please “Contact Us” or call 08 9550 6388 or 0447 888028 or 0447 888388 at any time.
Hire is only available in Mainland Australia – Subject to meeting 888CSE’s Criteria / T&C’s – $POA
Photos and references for previous 888CSE refurbished crushers and conveyors can be supplied upon request.
Kleemann MOBICONE MCO 13 S Cone Crusher Technical Specification Summary
- Max. Estimated (2)Capacity of up to approx. 650 t/h (Granite @ 1.6te/cu.m) or 850t/h (Iron Ore @2.1te/cu.m). Based on approx. 30mm CSS @ ~50% dry “fines” passing through a 32mm screen prior to the cone.
- Max Feed size of 280 mm (depending on liners and CSS)
- Feed height 3,270mm. (OR 4,535mm with extension)
- Hopper capacity – 3.5m³ (OR 14.5m³ with extension)
- Crusher diameter – 1,300 mm (300kW – 400HP Cone)
- Screening unit type – triple deck vibrating screen
- Screening unit top deck width x length – 2,350 x 6,000 mm
- Screening unit bottom deck width x length – 2,350 x 5,400 mm
- Drive concept – diesel over electric drive
- Engine power Tier 3/Stage IIIA – 481 kW (Scania)
- Transport width (3)4,400 mm
- Transport length (3)22,595 mm
- Transport height (3)4,350 mm
- Transport weight (3) Main Chassis Only. Approx. 90,000 kg + Extras
- Transport weight can be reduced to approx. by removing the cone and other items from the main chassis (if required).
- Total Plant Weight when fully assembled on site Approx. 125,000kgs.
- Kleemann™ is a registered trademark of Wirtgen Group. 888CSE has no affiliation with Kleemann™ or Wirtgen Group. Kleemann / Wirtgen Group and All other marks, names, photos and logos which may be mentioned on this ad / website are the property of their respective owners.
- Capacity is variable depending on the type and composition of feed material, size of primary feed to cone, CSS and size of end-product through screen deck. Estimated Max Capacity is Based on dry free flowing material and no clay and W/I less than 13. No warranty implied or given as to actual capacity or performance.
- Transport height on flat-bed trailer and without options. Machine to be dismantled for transport, measurements are for main unit only. Machine to be assembled on site with approved lifting equipment and EWP’s. Additional details are available on request.
- Metso Minerals™ is a registered trademark of Metso Minerals. 888CSE has no affiliation with Metso Minerals™.
- EXCEL™ is a registered trademark of EXCEL Foundry and Machine. 888CSE has no affiliation with EXCEL™.
- Subject to Superior Industries (OEM) T&C’s. Warranty is not covered by 888CSE outside of Australia. Please Contact Superior Industries for potential warranty support outside of mainland Australia.
- Any Scania™ engine warranty offered is through 888CSE for this crusher only. 888CSE has no affiliation with Scania™.
- 888CSE is not the Original Equipment Manufacturer. 888CSE is an authorised distributor of Superior Industries™ Crushing, Screening and Conveying Equipment and other leading crusher / screen brands.
- 888cse accept no liability for any errors or omissions in this advertisement or for any changes to OEM quoted specifications.
- GST is applicable for all sales in Australia. GST may not apply for Export Sales. USD$POA.