The RM 90GO! is at the forefront of compact crushing and recycling solutions.
High performance and profitable – these are the two characteristics which best describe the RM 90GO!
Brimming with versatility it transforms many types of raw materials into high-quality cubic aggregate at up to a maximum output of 160 t/h.
The low diesel consumption of around **18 l/h, low wear costs and cost-efficient single-operator use make it an investment that pays for itself in no time at all.
Thanks to its unique compactness and ease of Mobility the RM 90GO! can be used just about anywhere.
This is a quiet operating and low-emission crusher which reduces the effects of a recycling or crushing operation for both nearby residents and the authorities.
RM 90GO! Features:-
- Pre-Screen Grizzly Feeder
- Side Fines Discharge Conveyor (Optional)
- Magnetic Separator (Optional)
- Mobile Crawler unit for on-site mobility
- Dust Suppression System
- OS90 Oversized Screener (or Deck Screen Options)
- Up to 160tph maximum production depending on material and final product size
- RFB Re-feed Conveyor (Closed circuit) – eliminates rehandling of the material by loader
- Low – **18 litres per hour diesel consumption (see notes below)
- Best quality manufacturing, high quality components and wear-resistant crushing hammers
- Compact dimensions and low weight – quick and easy to transport
- Transport weight of only approx. 23.6 tonnes (without Re-Feed / Closed Circuit Options)
- Powerful equipment that retain their resale value
- Radio remote control
- Remote controlled oversize release system
- One-person operation
Please call 0473 888141 (All East Coast Enquiries) or Paul O’Neill on 0447 888388 (West Coast) or our head office on 08 9550 6388 or Contact us for more information.
For more information visit the RM Website
(**Without screen/RFB installed and subject to material type and crusher settings. Fuel usage will increase with Screen / RFB installed and with smaller product sizes.)