The RM 70GO! is a world leader in compact crushing and recycling solutions.
The RM 70GO! is the ideal machine for companies needing a high capacity machine whilst still being EXTREMELY portable and easy to operate.
The RM 70GO! can produce up to a maximum of 120 t/h of cubic aggregate and is extremely versatile in the process:
C&D Waste, asphalt, bricks, concrete or medium-hard natural stone (Gravel/Limestone etc) can be recycled at a profit thanks to RM technology.
The RM70 is extremely easy to use, compact and powerful.
Weighing in at only approx. 19 tonnes (without on board screen/recirc system) the RM 70GO! is unbelievably portable on most types of floats / drop deck trailers.
Moreover the RM 70GO! also has very low diesel consumption and is extremely quiet with low emissions.
RM 70GO! Features:-
- Pre-Screen Grizzly Feeder
- Side Fines Discharge Conveyor (Option)
- Magnetic Separator (Option)
- Mobile Crawler unit for on-site mobility
- Dust Suppression System
- OS70 Oversized Screener
- RFB70 Re-feed Conveyor (Closed circuit system) – eliminates re-handling of the material by loader
- Best quality manufacturing, high quality components and wear-resistant crushing hammers
- Compact dimensions (in gauge) and low weight (approx. 19 tonnes) – quick and easy to transport
- Powerful equipment that retain their resale value
- Radio remote control
- Remote controlled oversize release system
- One-person operation
Please call 0473 888141 (All East Coast Enquiries) or Paul O’Neill on 0447 888388 (West Coast) or our head office on 08 9550 6388 or Contact us for more information.