Rip Rap Rock Screen
The Lippmann Portable Rip Rap Rock Screen Plant is a completely self-contained, high production screening and scalping unit which offers a full 62” wide by 24’ long vibrating grizzly feeder, suitable for making sea wall and armour rock, rip-rap and gabion stones.
All product sizes can be adjusted to suit client specifications.
While some other heavy duty rock screens / rip-rap plants are too narrow to stratify material in order to screen it efficiently and operate at maximum capacity, Lippmann’s larger screening area offers up to 30% more capacity and prevents rock from stacking up. Smaller rock separates easily, so your plant can run at higher speeds to optimally produce the 4”-12” rip-rap you need.
Besides delivering increased efficiency and capacity, the Lippmann Portable Rip-Rap Plant offers a superior, unique box beam construction. This allows your front-end loaders easier access to chutes, at better angles, with substantially increased clearance space over conventional chassis designs.
62″x24′ Portable Rip Rap Rock Screen Plant (With optional Hydraulic Heavy Duty Tipping Grid)
• Completely self-contained portable plant.
• 62”x24’ vibrating grizzly feeder offers up to 30% more capacity.
• Field-proven eccentric drive mechanism. Open flow-through tube
arrangement for continual lubrication of vibrator assembly.
• Two 5’ step deck grizzlies with adjustable bars. Optional finger tines for unrivalled screening efficiency.
• End discharge for oversize product over 12”.
• Side discharge chute at second step of feeder. Also Suits optional 888CSE-Superior Heavy Duty / Low profile Conveyor.
• Replaceable abrasion resistant liners.
• 36” cross conveyor for fines and optional heavy duty Superior fines stacker.
• Variable speed AC inverter electric drive. Cummins 113kW
generator set allows you to run 2 x additional off-plant conveyors as shown in video above.
• 3 axle, revolutionary box beam chassis design for easy access to chutes.
• Fifth wheel chassis hitch with lights/brakes allows plant to be towed to site. (Permits may apply to suit local transport regulations).
Please call Melissa Zadra 0447 888028 or Paul O’Neill on 0447 888388 or our head office on 08 9550 6388 or Contact us for more information.
Or visit the Lippmann-Milwaukee Website.
Photos show typical rock production. +500mm Rock, 250-500mm Rock, 100-250mm Rock, 0-100mm rock. All sizes can be adjusted to suit client specs.